We wanted to take a minute to thank you for patronizing our shop during this period of uncertainty. As designated by the state government, bicycle shops are considered "essential business" and may remain open. We will be here to help you with any bicycle-related issues, questions, and conundrums.
During the past few weeks, we have assessed our ability to effectively operate in service to the community. After careful consideration we have decided, starting Tuesday March 31st, the showrooms at both locations will be closed for walk-in retail sales. You may still order bicycles and accessories through www.mtnroadcycles.com, or via the websites for Giant and Kona. Please select Mountain Road Cycles as your preferred retailer.
We will continue to offer service and repairs at both locations, albeit with a "locked-door" policy. There are a few ways we can receive your bicycle:
- Any and all service drop-offs require a phone call prior to receiving the bicycle. No bicycles will be accepted without a prior phone call made to schedule a drop-off time. We are only able to assist ONE in-person customer at a time.
- When scheduling a drop-off, we will take your contact information, a description of the bike, and discuss the work you would like done to the bike. Upon receiving the bike, we will inspect it to see if it will need any additional work and call you with a full estimate.
- Your bicycle will be sanitized upon pickup.
- A pick-up time for your bicycle will be scheduled during our call letting you know the work is completed. Again, only ONE customer can be assisted at a time, as we are following "social distancing" guidelines.
- We will continue to offer pick-up/drop-off service for repairs. This is free of charge within 5 miles of either store. $25 charge for any pick up in excess of 5 miles.
Again, we are still open, just in a limited capacity. We appreciated your patronage and patience. We are doing our best to serve the community, adhere to effective prevention methods, in the effort to keep us all safe and healthy.
Keep healthy, carry on, and wash your hands!
The Team at Mountain Road Cycles